NORMAL..is how I live in Sanya..Wake up at 10a.m. eat b'fast brought by my dad..Then take a bus and go downtown..Here's just the outline:- NanShan Temple A huge temple by the sea shore, has the world's biggest inkstone there and a 108m guan yin niang niang (a chinese godess)..But beautiful rocks and waves.. Coffee Diary (my dad's favourite hang out place) So cheap! Is like Menu A (drinks) + Menu B(food) only RM9, Menu A + Menu C(food) only RM10 & its a big serving..Great atmosphere too! Walk along the sandy beach Beaches everywhere, in Sanya..Outside shopping malls, houses restaurants..ppl just luv to go there and relax..So do i! Beauty Pegeant Stadium As me and my mom din manage to go in the other day, we went again 3 nights later for a stage show, which was just average to me..Normal acrobats and stuff..But the costumes are BEAUTIFUL! & I ate dinner with my dad outside looking at the bright full moon..while my mom strolled around..
BEST of all..World beach volley ball game:) I was sooooooo lucky when I was in Sanya, the world beach volleyball game was held there so i actually gotta meet the Olympic players (tat's wat my mom said)..WOOHOO!!! Anyways, Brazil won for male and North-Korea beat USA 2:1 for females

No comments:

Post a Comment