Freakin' cheap

Manicures only in Sanya? what a waste of money, should go for PEDI too ma!! That's rite I got a pedicure for RM26, i know! WORSE nail art too! OMG boomie i'm so sry..Hehe..Next time ask your mom to bring you to Sanya..We (as in my mom & I) took a bus to the Beauty Pegeant Centre for a visit..They won't let us in u noe? It's like you only an go in to the stadium at night when you're watching a show..But my mom was too indulge with all the bill boards abt tourist places when I was admiring the pedi :P..Da dong hai is a shopping centre wic only sell branded goods, not my mom's favourite..So we sat outside at the cafe there for an hour! to wait for my dad to have dinner together..And you know there was like this company celebrating their anniversary so the whole time was "Happy Birthday" song none stop!Goin to BURST soon here!
Anyways..dinner was at a east-nothern ppl restaurant + the food is AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment